Sales Account Manager & Designer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £40000/annum OTE £70,000
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Established in 2000 Amthal is an independently owned business who design, install, maintain and monitor electronic Fire & Security systems.
LOCATION: Home based covering London and Home Counties Our mission is to provide unrivalled customer experience and professional service, we are committed to achieving operational excellence, through empowering and developing exceptional talent, to maintain our friendly and supportive environment.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious installation sales account manager, who can design integrated systems and is looking to become part of an ambitious and growing business. You will be joining our established and successful organisation to become a valued member of our business development team.
Unrestricted by area or industry sector, you will be responsible for developing new and existing client relationships with exceptional management, design and support to build your pipeline and achieve annual sales in excess of £500k. The position requires high levels of self-motivation, a highly organised individual with exceptional communication skills. A proven track record of understanding client requirements, designing effective integrated security and fire systems, while maintaining and developing client relationships. In return you will be provided with full training and induction programme to get up to speed including 121 support and ongoing check ins with line manager.
THE ROLE INVOLVES
* Your main role will be to proactively sell Amthal’s full portfolio of integrated Fire and Security solutions to both new and existing customers
* Proactively research, identify and convert new business opportunities in line with the company’s top customer profiles
* Optimise the cross-selling of all Fire and Security solutions to new and existing customers
* Complete site surveys and arrange client meetings to understand customers specification/requirements
* Production of designs, proposals and quotations for, and not limited to; CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Door Entry, Access Control & Fire Alarm Systems
* Build and maintain business relations with existing key clients
* Be able to identify and build relations with new and existing clients to build pipeline and meet sales targets
* Ensure quotations are delivered within the deadlines provided and updated on to internal CRM system
* Follow up on quotations, negotiate and close outstanding opportunities with the client
* Identify and attend industry specific networking events
* Operate in line with Amthal’s vision, mission and values to get it right first time, every time
KEY EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
* An accomplished Sales and Design Consultant career with a proven track record within an independent business
* You will need to evidence a good working knowledge of regulatory requirements, compliance standards and British Standards
* Excellent IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential
* You will have a track record of working to and exceeding a sales target
* You will be a team player with ambition and a “hunter” mentality
* Ability to adapt according to the environment and the people that you may be presenting to.
* Be able to communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues
* Excellent inter-personal skills with a pro-active work ethic
* Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
* Be a positive and enthusiastic self-starter with exceptional time keeping
* Work well under pressure, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Have a flexible attitude towards working hours
* Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge
The above Job Description may change subject to the business needs and a new version will be given to the individual We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
- Address St Albans, Hertfordshire