Channel Account Manager – Software Sales
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £30000/annum doe + package
We’re recruiting for a driven Channel Account Manager role, working for a Tech client who boasts the likes of Facebook among their key clients whilst also working with other truly innovative IT companies. They are a growing business working in the Cyber Security sector and they have a great reputation for developing and progressing talent within the IT community.
They are expanding their sales and account management team so are looking for the right personality coupled with technical or software based sales experience to join them. The right candidate will have both business and sales experience coupled with the desire to progress to the next level of their career and beyond. Initiative is crucial for this role and that will identify the right hire. The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow this role and progress it as far as you want to, including European and Worldwide travel.
The Channel Account Manager will be responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with vendors, resellers and end users. A natural part of the role is the opportunity to develop the clients you work with and it will be your responsibility to find those, work your way into the organisation and cross/up sell to expand the accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Handle the full sales process as you work towards exceeding personal sales targets
* Build and maintain strong vendor/partner relationships
* Recruit new strategic partners to drive sales
* Attend partner visits with the support of line manager or vendor
* Uncover new ways to make existing business more profitable
* Collaborate with both marketing and tech teams as you run your own “mini business”
Skills and Abilities Required:
* Technical or software based sales experience is essential
* The drive and desire to be successful
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
* Natural rapport building skills
Educated to degree level with at least 2 years’ experience in a technical or software based account management or sales role
* 2-4 years Account Management or Sales experience (minimum)
* Good understanding of CRM systems (preferably Salesforce)
* High energy and a natural interest in technology and business
* Excellent level of computer skills incl Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
* Highly articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Selfmotivated – track record of high achievement and exceeding goals
This role is an excellent career move in to one of the most fast moving and exciting industries in the world.
The role would suit candidates who have worked in any of these roles: –
Channel Account Manager, Channel Sales Manager, Account Executive, Account Manager, Tech Sales Manager, IT Sales Manager, Business Development Manager.
CVs and applications are being given immediate attention for this role. Please apply ASAP for further information and consideration
- Address Stockport, Greater Manchester