Regional Sales Manager (Scotland) Food Equipment
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000 – £65000/annum OTE £20K, Car, Pension, Healthcare
High Speed Food Manufacturing Equipment – Packaging Machinery
(HFFS/VFFS, Traysealing/Thermoforming, Bagging, Stretch & Shrink Solutions)
**Previous relevant experience is essential – candidates must be from either a Capital Equipment Sales background (or similar) OR have experience of selling into Industrial Food Manufacturers/Producers (Meat/Poultry & Fish, Cheese, Bakery/Biscuits & Snack Foods + Fresh Produce and Pharma/Medical) AND work with a "technical product".
– candidates without relevant experience will not be considered.
We are recruiting: Regional Sales Manager:- Senior Level (Scotland) all sectors covered
Our Client is a Global Market Leader in the Industry with a fantastic portfolio of equipment solutions, offering world class products and a brand that is recognised for quality and innovation.
In this competitive sector Customer Service is crucial, we are looking for Sales Professionals who are customer focused and build solid relationships, with New Business Development and Key Account Management skills.
Job Description – Regional Sales Manager
* Develop Sales of packaging machinery equipment with existing and new customers within the defined Territory focused on (Meat/Poultry & Fish, Cheese, Bakery/Biscuits & Snack Foods, Pharma/Medical)
* Accountable for Sales and Budgets within the defined Territory
* Promote and sell complete product range of packaging machinery equipment to customers in all sectors (Meat/Poultry & Fish, Cheese, Bakery/Biscuits & Snack Foods, Pharma/Medical)
* Manage own territory in terms of customer meetings, appointments, contact, sales and budgets via CRM
* Represent the company at all levels within existing/new customer base
Aims of Role
* Achieve maximum possible sales within defined Territory/sector and increase profitable sales in line with business plans
* Generate new business packaging machinery within new and existing customers
* To maintain sales growth targets and share of the specific market sectors
As a Regional Sales Manager you must be dedicated and committed, a positive and energetic person willing to go the extra mile for your customers. This role will suit someone who is motivated and driven by success and achievement. You will need to effectively and efficiently manage your time, which means being organised and productive with your tasks is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity with a very accomplished company, offering an amazing team to work with and excellent products to represent – this is a fantastic time to join the team and be part of their success story!
Please forward your up to date CV and covering letter
- Address Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh