Sales Account Manager (Print Industry)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £22000/annum + commission
Our client is a leading distributor of consumable items, printed products and promotional merchandise.
They are currently recruiting for an proactive Sales Account Manager (predominately office based) to nurture current accounts and also develop opportunities with new clients.
Key duties include:
Generating and Qualifying New Business Opportunities
* Consistently research and identify new business opportunities
* Identify and utilise and range of mediums to uncover leads and opportunities that are aligned to the target customer profile
* Use market and customer research to develop a robust and achievable new business action plans.
* Use CRM leads and opportunities functions to manage and monitor business development activity
* Utilise marketing toolkit to create targeted to create awareness and promote the company’s products and services
Building Rapport and Establishing Credibility with New Business Opportunities
* Consistently follow up and contact all new target prospects.
* Plan and develop effective pitches and scripts to qualify the lead/opportunity and to establish credibility with prospective customer
* Use effective question to qualify and diagnose client leads and opportunities
Developing and Managing Existing Accounts
* Consistently review account portfolio to identify opportunities to develop/retain key customer accounts.
* Regularly qualify key contact and product information to ensure service delivery levels are maintained.
* Identify and conduct field visits to key target accounts to develop, build and sustain customer relationships
* Consistently create awareness of the company’s proposition and service offering to ensure all customer needs and opportunities are identified and developed.
* Research new and existing suppliers to meet and exceed customer requirements for innovative solutions.
Delivering high levels of Company Administration
* Design and deliver engaging and accurate proposals/quotation to successfully win and develop new business
* Keep updated and accurate records within CRM in relation to Customer Data, Tasks, Communications, Documents, Emails and any other aspects of the system
Applicants must have proven key account management and business development experince, ideally within a print or promotional merchandise related industry
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
- Address Sheffield, South Yorkshire