Sales Development Rep
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £24999 – £25000/annum + £10k commission
Your New Company:
We are working with an innovative tech company based in York, looking for a tenacious and driven sales development representative to join their fast-growing sales team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a passion for tech, a desire to learn, and a startup mindset. You will work in a modern technology company with plenty of opportunities for growth and high earning potential.
Your New Role:
As a sales development representative, you will :
* Understand your customers’ needs and how your products can solve any challenges they have.
* Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and lead customers along their respective roadmaps.
* Foster active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings.
* Create outreach strategies for generating new leads and engaging new customers.
* Nurture leads into opportunities and book meetings with prospects while handling introductions and follow up with sales executives.
* Collaborate with colleagues and support senior sales executives on outbound strategies and lead generation opportunities.
* Be a strategic guide for your customers’ future digital transformation.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
You will need to be engaging, and able to translate your love for and expertise of technology to your potential clients. You will understand the challenges your customer face and be able to articulate clearly how your company’s products can solve those problems.
You will have:
* 1 years’ experience of selling technical products or services
* A desire to learn and an interest in technology
* The ability to remain resilient at the face of mistakes and losses.
* A desire to break through barriers and over achieve targets.
* An interest in working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
What You’ll Get:
You will be part of a fun and safe working environment where everyone is rewarded for their efforts, and encouraged in their ambitions. These rewards include:
* A salary of £25k with £10k commission.
* Work From Home for 3 days a week.
* 24 days’ annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
* Incremental holiday allowance.
* 3 SCR days, where you can use your time for the benefit of your local community.
* An inclusive and supportive team environment, where your ideas are respected and encouraged.
* A benefits package that includes an enhanced maternity and paternity policy, an Employee Assistance Program, and ongoing training to accelerate your career.
* Discounts at various retailers, food outlets, and cinemas.
* Free eyesight tests
- Address YO61, Sutton on the Forest, North Yorkshire