Internal Sales Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £23000 – £26000/annum Plus bonus
Our client based in Salford are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to join the team.
Reporting to: Sales Director
Key Role: Proactively generate your own new enquiries. Convert projects in your area into orders by effective & systematic business development.
* Effectively develop your sales area by proactively targeting market sectors.
* Negotiate and close sales by following up all quotations with key decision makers such as building contractors, architects, quantity surveyors, local authorities and end users, in a timely manner.
* Preparing various monthly, weekly or daily sales analyses to identify new opportunities.
* Develop new and repeat business opportunities by efficient management of leads, generated from marketing activity in a timely and professional manner.
* Proactively obtain presentation appointments with architects and local authorities and offer technical support to assist customer in determining specifications.
* Respond to literature and sample requests professionally, quickly & follow up ascertaining potential project requirements.
* Be the voice of our company, show a general interest in our products, act professionally at all times to our internal and external customer’s.
* Be a good team player and enjoy working in a team environment.
* Ability to build rapport quickly and establish trust with existing and new clients.
* Ability to work in a structured way, independently and as a team member to achieve targets and deadlines.
* Strong administrative, planning and organisational skills.
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
This is a fast paced and diverse role requiring a flexible, hands-on approach to ensure customers are provided with unrivalled service by knowledgeable, professional and friendly members of the team.
A summary of the main responsibilities:
* Achieve KPI targets set for and understand your area (key customers, upcoming opportunities & key postcodes)
* Responsible for following up all quotations and new business leads with key decision makers such as architects, quantity surveyors, local authorities, building contractors and end users.
* Follow up all projects in a timely manner, effectively project manage to secure an order.
* Developing business relationships with all customer groups.
* Provide efficient, knowledgeable & effective customer service to secure maximum business opportunities & encourage repeat business.
* Effectively develop your area through proactive, focussed new business.
* Offer technical advice and information to our customers as required
The commission package is based on revenue generated each month, with a further monthly bonus of £250 if the whole team hits target. Each person gets a monthly 0.6% of their revenue earning, plus a monthly bonus of £250 on top if the team revenue is achieved.
(phone number removed)pm.
Please send your CV in the first instance
- Address M44, Irlam, City and Borough of Salford