FOREX Account Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £60000/annum £25k plus + OTE £60K Year One
FOREX Account Manager – FinTech Sales
£25K Base – OTE £60K 1st YEAR, UPTO £150K 2nd YEAR, UPTO £250k 3rd Year
Location: Canary Wharf – London
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading Commercial Foreign Exchange Specialist based in Canary Wharf.
Our established and fast growing, global client is looking for self-motivated and ambitious graduates to drive the business even further and become consultants to C-level contacts within large enterprises.
This is a fantastic opportunity to:
* Work in a fast paced corporate environment with like-minded, ambitious individuals
* Work with FTSE-listed companies and high net worth individuals
* Work in the exciting world of finance and Forex in the City
* Work in beautiful offices in Canary Wharf
* Build and Manage your own pipeline of clients
* Attend Client Facing Meetings
* International Travel
* Have incredible earning potential and earn top level bonus
As a leading commercial broker of deliverable FX, they offer their clients a comprehensive suite of FX execution products and unparalleled guidance for corporate clients and high net-work individuals in need of managing exposure in the foreign exchange market. They work with their clients to execute considered FX strategies, providing structured products, spot transactions, flexible forward contracts and versatile credit facilities.
As a Graduate Account Manager, you will undergo extensive training; develop client relationships as well as bringing on new clients through phone-based activity. Your role will involve managing sales cycles and attending meetings with the opportunity for international travel, shadowing senior sales people to learn how to build relationships and close deals face to face at C-level. The company will support you every step of the way in helping you develop your career and build an extensive portfolio of clients.
The successful applicant can move through the tiers from Junior to Top Tier, they also have the potential to move into management or different teams within the business depending on their skill-set.
In this role, you will need to be/have:
* Educated to a degree level or above
* Honest, genuine and emotionally intelligent
* Driven, Self-Starter, Money-Hungry
* Well-Presented, Articulate and Highly Motivated
* Tenacious, Target-Driven, Confident and Sociable
* Proactive, hunter attitude who responds well to a targeted environment
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to travel internationally to meet clients, receive excellent bonus schemes and incentives.
If you think you have what it takes and want to be rewarded for your hard work, are passionate about a successful career in a reward driven sales environment…then this could be the ideal job for you!
To find out more about this role and our client, and be in with a chance to be put forward to meet with them at interview stage then simply submit your CV and our consultants will be in touch
- Address E14, Canary Wharf, Greater London