Business Development Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £47000/annum HIGH OTE. C/A & CORPORATE BENS
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a world-class Telecommunications Network Operator at a time of exciting growth.
O2 is looking for New Business Acquisition specialists to help grow their market share in the SMB space (Apply online only) employees)
The O2 vision is to become the total communications partner of choice for businesses in the UK. Where customers trust us to help them to evolve and transform in a world in which we become ever more ‘digital by default’ and where mobility is the key to providing ubiquitous connectedness, to ensure our customers can maintain their competitive advantage and deliver to their shareholders, employees and customers.
Briefly, you will need to be an accomplished “hunter” who is self-sufficient in developing your own leads, appointments and pipeline.
Ideally, you will have current telecoms sales experience along with a “can-do” attitude and the drive, hunger, passion and determination to over achieve on targets.
* Acquire new Business Customers focusing on businesses with between (Apply online only) Employees.
* Selling Digital Business Solutions in line with O2’s SMB Sales strategy.
* To develop and articulate an in-depth understanding of the assigned territory, Vertical Sectors and new business opportunities.
* Network, Nurture and build relationships at C-Suite level and with key influencers to generate opportunities within your territory.
* Develop and build a strong pipeline through
* Self-generated activity
* Identifying, landscaping and implementing win plans for the top 50 target accounts within your territory
* Attend Marketing Events
* Business Networking
* Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders
* It’s essential that you have a proven track record of winning new logo business in the SMB or Enterprise space
* Previous new business sales experience for a Telecoms or ICT organisation
* Consultative selling in an B2B environment
* Ability to influence at both operational and “C” Level
* Ability to drive and define timescales and client decision making processes
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong commercial acumen
About the Role:
* Working within a national team and home based, you’ll be expected to develop and acquire new Logo businesses within a defined geographical territory within the Mid-Market sector (up to 500 employee businesses).
* You’ll have the skills to build key relationships swiftly with C Suite contacts to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the customer’s business and you’ll need to be excellent at stakeholder management internally and externally.
* Commercial acumen and strong sales skills are an absolute must in this role. You will be able to balance responsibilities of acquiring new business whilst managing time to work with our internal teams to ensure deal completion
- Address Slough, Berkshire