Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Sales Assistant – Immediate Start
Location: Canary Wharf, E14
Start Date: Immediate
An AMAZING opportunity has arisen to join our fast-paced, face-to-face sales and marketing team here at 3d-Atlantic. You’ll be working on behalf of some of our well-established UK-based companies acquiring customers for them through face-to-face communication!
NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED
Although experience is great, it is not essential. You do not need experience nor qualifications to be considered – We offer office-based product training and field-based guidance.
We here at 3d-Atlantic believe that our success depends on your success, therefore It is in our best interest to help you become a top-level sales performer.
Sales & Marketing Assistant role will involve:
· Represent our clients to the public with honesty and enthusiasm
· Sales Acquisition – includes dealing with customers face to face
· Answering questions for customers and tailoring the sales pitch to suit them
· Working within an enthusiastic and vibrant team
· Working towards the collective team and individual targets
· Meeting with customers to discuss different brands
· Receive product training plus on-going guidance and support
Our ideal candidate will have:
· A "can do" attitude and is self-motivated
· A willingness to learn
· Adaptability and flexibility – Prepared for anything
· An ability to thrive in an enthusiastic and driven environment
· Excellent communication skills
· A positive attitude and openness
· Outstanding customer service skills
Opportunities and Rewards include:
· Fantastic opportunities for rapid career progression
· Travel expenses paid for the first 2 weeks (on a full-time basis)
· Recognition, rewards, and awards for hard work
· Access to one-on-one ongoing mentoring and support
· Have the opportunity to learn and grow at your own pace
· Ongoing help and guidance with personal development
· Weekly competitions for our top performers where bonuses are given out
· Complete control of your career path with weekly, uncapped earnings, so the potential truly is limitless.
As we are looking for an immediate start, we will contact successful applicants on a first-come, first-serve basis. We have openings available on a part-time or full-time basis, minimum of 4 full days per week, you must be living in London and the age of 18 or over to apply.
This is an outstanding self-employed opportunity. Earnings are based on entirely uncapped commission, with the opportunity to earn on average £350-£650 a week. We market through B2B, Residential, and events. Please note, our interview process involves a day spent, unpaid, shadowing one of our current trainee managers
- Address Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London