Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £24000/annum OTE of £35k – £40k
Our client based in Thame, who are a leading independent wholesaler specialising in electronic telecommunication equipment and parts are loooking to employ a new BDM / Account Manager to join their expanding team of 4. Services they provide include, project management, Electrical installation and support to businesses and this role will be 60% existing business and 40% new business. They will initially guide you in building a client base to evolve.
• Achieving sales targets set by your Team Leader.
• Forecasting potential orders each week.
• Keeping the CRM system up to date at all times.
• Attending Internal/External Sales meetings.
• Handling enquiries from the Web/Live Chat and qualifying before taking action.
• Handling inbound sales calls and directing customers to relevant webpage to place an order.
• Handling inbound sales calls to manually take orders.
• Sending quotes to customers and following up.
• Making outbound sales calls to build client base.
• Processing customer orders accurately.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as required.
• Achieving personal sales targets, in line with business plan.
Benefits you will receive:
• 25 Days a year holiday plus bank holidays.
• Pension scheme.
• Good training and development.
• Uncapped commission based on profit value of your sales.
• Individual monthly bonus.
• Annual bonus based on personal and team's performance.
• Parking space
Working hours are from 8:30-17:00 with a 16:00 finish on Fridays.
£24k with an uncapped commission scheme.
(OTE of between £35k – £45k p.a for the first year)
- Address Thame, Oxfordshire