Senior Sales Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £32000/annum Uncapped commission
I am currently looking for a confident and successful Senior Sales Executive to join my clients’ team working within the health and beauty sector.
The role will entail high volume outbound calling to start in order to build a client base from scratch, although once you are up and running you will spend most of your time out and about meeting clients. This should take an average of about 6 months to achieve.
Once you have achieved this the world is your oyster!
The sales team to date have achieved amazing things which has lead them to becoming a multi-million pound business within a matter of a few years’. All you need is passion, hard work and dedication!
Sound like the role for you?
* Manage a small portfolio of existing customers and ensure they receive regular sales calls in which the sales quantities and profit margins are maximised verses pre-set targets.
* Receive and record all sales orders within the sales order processing system (Sage 200), ensuring stock availability, unit pricing, credit terms and shipping information are correctly stated.
* Follow up, collate and log all signed order confirmations as required.
* Take responsibility for the completion of invoiced sales by chasing payment so as to enable goods to be despatched.
* Organise and control all shipments, timings and collections where applicable.
* Manage all queries from customers, including any sales returns or damaged stock deliveries, ensuring dealt with in a timely manner including the raising of credit notes and communicating all necessary information to accounts dept.
* Arrange, organise and attend sales meetings with customers as and when required.
* Attend trade fairs as and when required (some will be out of the UK).
The ideal candidate:
* Must have a minimum of 3 years’ proven successful sales experience
* Strong communication skills and highly personable, you will take clients to dinner and events etc.
* An energetic and outgoing personality
* Must have a full UK driving licence
* Must be flexible on working hours and able to travel Internationally
* Driven with a passion for sales!
If you are interested in this position please apply or for further information call Uxbridge Employment Agency and ask to speak with Siobhan Joseph
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice
- Address Slough, Berkshire