Internal Sales Coordinator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £23000 – £26000/annum Performance related bonuses also
Internal Sales Coordinator required our client based in Derby. Working for a large and well respected company who are consistently growing.
Working hours: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Salary £23,000 – £26,000 per annum dependant upon experience + performance related bonuses (after probationary period)
Minimum 2 years Experience in a similar role essential and experience with Hydraulic or Pneaumatic sales advantageous.
Reporting into the Customer Services Manager, working as part of a team, the purpose of the role is to provide outstanding levels of service and thereby to maximise the sales potential of all existing/prospective customers. Broadly, this will be achieved by computerised quotations and sales order entry/progressing and frequent customer contact via telephone, e-mail and, occasionally, in person.
Specifically it will be achieved in the following way.
1. All enquires received are to be entered onto the Customer Service Enquiry Database (The database), and the customer is to be encouraged to use the enquiry number generated.
2. All quotations given to Customers are to be processed through the database.
3. All quotations are to be followed up immediately to ensure they have been received and actively progressed in order to convert to sales orders. The co-ordinator will be targeted to achieve certain levels of quote conversion, sales turnover and most importantly, total gross margin contribution.
4. All sales orders to be entered onto “mainframe” system immediately upon receipt to enable MRP system to generate required purchase/works orders.
5. Whenever an order is received the co-ordinator is responsible for establishing the payment method and the delivery arrangements. This must be entered clearly on the order.
6. Whenever a customer requests a visit from a sales/technical representative, all visits are to be ‘booked’ on the database.
7. Dormant/low spending accounts are to be contacted regularly to establish reasons for reduced/non spend.
8. The co-ordinator is responsible for producing management information, statistics and graphs (Quotes won, lost and pending) on a monthly basis.
9. The co-ordinator is also expected to continually improve the stockholding of the company by suggesting additions/removals to and from the stock range.
10. At all times, the co-ordinator will present him/herself in a professional and courteous manner. All activities will be carried out safely, following working practices set down in the company Quality manual. The co-ordinator will be expected to actively participate in the Total Quality Initiatives of the company.
11. Contacting customers to book in planned maintenance site visits.
12. Support Sales and Customer Services team to ensure all quotes are followed up, and sales leads are allocated appropriately.
13. Maintain healthy relationships with existing customers, while opening up fresh customers.
14. Monitoring the trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals.
Please contact Shane Grogan for further information
- Address Derby, Derbyshire