Restaurant Shift Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £9.20 – £9.50/hour Life Insurance, Pension, Bonus
Restaurant Shift Manager – Harry Ramsdens, Great Yarmouth
Restaurant & Takeaway
£9.20 – £9.50 per hour plus benefits
World Famous Fish and Chip Brand, Harry Ramsdens are looking for an experienced Manager to join our Great Yarmouth team. You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a fast paced, high turnover hospitality / restaurant venue at Assistant Manager level or above. You will be ambitious about your own success, have a genuine passion for hospitality and if your are a serious foodie then we want to talk to you!
Harry Ramsden’s Great Yarmouth is an exceptionally busy, high turnover seasonal business. The site requires energetic, experienced and dedicated professionals to ensure our restaurant and takeaway businesses operate to potential and beyond.
Our Shift Managers support the senior management team in the operational performance of the business restaurant. Shifts Managers are our Deputy Managers & General Managers of the future.
The role of Shift Manager means you will ensure that Harry Ramsdens brand standards, policies and procedures are communicated, understood by all and rigorously enforced.
These Restaurant Shift Manager standards include:
* Consistency of the highest standard of product quality
* Delivery of great customer service and interaction to all of our guests
* Supporting the management team in recruiting and training the best people the industry has to offer, including developing individuals for career progression
* Maintaining Health & Food Safety standards at the highest level
* Working with the management team to drive the business forward in all Brand Standard and KPI areas.
The management of our team is of key importance. Shift Managers, directed by their Line Manager, are responsible for:
* Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the staff by understanding and addressing needs and concerns.
* Challenging and inspiring staff to achieve company / brand goals.
* Providing training and mentoring to staff in order to achieve required operational standards and the required financial results.
* Participating in succession planning activities to support restaurant development and consistency as necessary
Our Shift Managers are responsible for financial performance of his/her restaurant as directed by their Line Manager and the company. This responsibility includes:
* Ensuring Harry Ramsdens brand standards are communicated, understood, implemented and maintained.
* Maximising profitability through the, suggestion and implementation of sales initiatives.
* Maximising profitability through the strict adherence of Harry Ramsdens control procedures which includes:
* Controlling and minimising costs of sales.
* Controlling and minimising labour costs.
* Controlling and minimising wastage.
* Strictly managing cash including daily banking.
Shift Managers are responsible for ensuring that the premises are kept safe and secure at all times and is responsible for the safe keeping of keys and cash on the premises.
Health & Safety
Shift Managers are responsible for ensuring that all Health & Safety procedures and standards are implemented and maintained.
For more details please apply with your CV.
* Meals on duty
* 28 Days holiday per year
* Paid Birthday Off
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.25-£9.50 per hour
Reference ID: SM/GY
Expected Start Date: 01/03/2021
- Address NR30, Southtown, Norfolk