Restaurant Shift Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £9.20 – £9.50/hour
Restaurant Shift Manager
Restaurant & Takeaway – Fish & Chips
£9.20 – £9.50 per hour
Permanent, Full Time
Deep Blue Restaurants are the leading provider of fantastic fish and chips. We are now recruiting an Assistant Restaurant Manager to assist in the day of day management of our Restaurant and Takeaway in central Newmarket.
Assistant Restaurant Managers are responsible for the financial and operational performance of his/her store as directed by the Store Manager and the company. Assistant Managers report to the Store Manager. Assistant Managers will ensure that Deep Blue’s brand standards are communicated and understood by all staff and rigorously enforced. These standards include:
* The preparation of the product.
* The consistent quality of product.
* The cleanliness and appearance of the store environment.
* The cleanliness, appearance and efficiency of the back of shop.
* The appearance of staff.
* The friendliness and efficiency of customer service.
The management of personnel is of key importance. Assistant Store Managers, directed by the Store Manager are responsible for:
* Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the staff by understanding and addressing needs and concerns.
* Challenging and inspiring staff to achieve the desired results.
* Providing training and mentoring to staff in order to achieve required operational standards and the required financial results.
* Participating in succession planning activities to support store development and consistency as necessary
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for financial performance of his/her store as directed by the Store Manager and the company. This responsibility includes:
* Ensuring Deep Blue brand standards are communicated, understood, implemented and maintained.
* Maximising profitability through the, suggestion and implementation of sales initiatives.
* Maximising profitability through the strict adherence of Deep Blue’s control procedures which includes:
* Controlling and minimising costs of sales.
* Controlling and minimising labour costs.
* Controlling and minimising wastage.
* Strictly managing cash including daily banking.
Assistant Store Managers are responsible for ensuring that the store is kept safe and secure at all times and is responsible for the safe keeping of keys and cash on the premises.
Health & Safety
Assistant Store Managers are responsible for ensuring that all Health & Safety procedures and standards are implemented from time to time and maintained.
For more details please apply with your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Address CB8, Newmarket, Suffolk