Responsible Welding Coordinator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £40000/annum
We are looking for permanent Responsible Welding Coordinator to join our clients well established business who's projects include; Residential, Commercial, Education, Stadia & Leisure as well as Industrial.
* Ensure all welding operations carried out under their control are executed in a manner which meets the requirements of the customer.
* Understand technical drawings and plans in order to complete the project to the customer’s specification.
* When necessary, liaise with the customer in a professional manner
* Ensure that the Factory Control Processes are kept to at all times during manufacture, production and the day to day running of the workshop.
* Ensure that quality control and assurance are maintained and conform to the correct standards.
* Ensure selection, suitability and control of materials and welding consumables
* Ensure that timesheets and all paperwork are kept up to date and submitted to the office
* Ensure conformity to the day to day health and safety of the workshop.
* Ability to manage time – keep within the allocated hours assigned to jobs.
* Understanding and knowledge of welding procedures
* Strong welding/fabrication background
* Structural Steel experience
- Address Lancashire