Remote Junior/Graduate QA Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge within a fast growing, highly successful international business with a clear progression path?
My client is in an exciting period of growth, with multiple new products on their roadmap, and is looking to expand; growing the development team to enable delivery of exciting new opportunities.
You will be joining the Assurance Team which is responsible for ensuring the quality of the software alongside providing support to customers. The focus will be writing and executing manual test cases, as well as executing automated test cases and analysing the results, but my client will be looking to develop your skills and experience to include writing automated test cases.
● Reviewing and analyzing functional and non-functional requirements
● Creating and executing manual test scripts
● Executing manual and automated test scripts and reviewing results
● Reporting defects/issues clearly
● Providing clear feedback to the QA Manager on the quality of software
Experience & Skills
● Experience or interest operating in a software development environment is desirable, although primarily looking for someone who is keen to learn new skills and develop a career in testing.
● Evidence of being a strong team player
● Clear and concise communication skills
- Address Nationwide