Regional Hire Controller
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We are recruiting for a Regional Hire Controller.
Ideal candidates will be based within travelling distance (commute) of Leeds or/and Newcastle and be prepared to travel in Yorkshire, North East and Scotland.
The primary function of this role is to provide hire desk support to depots and staff, including on-site training.
Key Responsibilities will also include –
– Travelling to depots / sites to provide support inclduing training and identifying training needs
– Arranging hire of equipment via telephone / email to ensure all orders are placed in an efficient and accurate manner
– Supporting the customer to ensure they have a positive experience
– Problem solving of customer queries in a timely fashion including liaising with sales representatives and management when necessary
– To undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence as required by the company
– Deal with invoicing, credits and queries relating to these matters
– The continued monitoring of live hires, site reports etc.
– Sourcing equipment (including rehire) to improve availability of equipment in the most efficient and economical manner
– Generate sales/hire leads by providing excellent and continued customer service to all clients
The ideal candidate will have previous hire controller/hire desk or sales experience in the relevant field, exceptional customer service skills along with excellent time management and strong attention to detail
You must be adaptable, confident and able to adjust to situations quickly. You MUST be prepared to travel
- Address West Yorkshire