Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20400/annum
Reporting to the Resourcing Business Partner, the purpose of the role is to support the Recruitment life cycle, ensuring it runs as smoothly and effectively as possible. This role may also include supporting the HR team with any administration duties where needed.
* To receive all calls relating to application forms and vacancies through out the region
* Update and maintain employee documents on in-house data base
* Send out application packs and log on the recruitment tracker once received.
* Arrange and send out correspondents for interviews
* Create HR files for all new starters
* Request and chase references
* To ensure that all homes are issued with accurate, compliant pro-forma’s.
* Keep the Resourcing Business Partner up to date with any issues or changes
* To undertake filing and maintain appropriate retrieval systems.
* Maintain confidentiality at all times.
* Participate in team meetings and undertake training as and when required.
* Undertake any other administrative duties as appropriate to the post.
Excellent written and computer skills including accuracy
Good understanding of HR databases
Clear and confident communication skills
Enthusiasm, drive and a self motivated
You may be aware of new regulations which require that anyone entering a CQC-regulated care home in England to be fully vaccinated subject to certain exemptions.
The Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 were made on 22nd July and come into force on 11th November 2021
- Address WV2, Wolverhampton, West Midlands (County)