R&D Project Coordinator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We are hiring a R&D Coordinator to join our R&D team. You’ll be able to contribute directly to the success and timely delivery of some of the most technically challenging and widely recognized movies in production.
The role will work hand-in-hand with our engineers as well as VFX artists, providing operational support for those that are maintaining and developing the tools and technologies used to create the stunning imagery for our films. It is a highly dynamic environment, which requires a cool head, creative thinking and pragmatic problem solving. The team needs people who are able to take initiative and our environment thrives on the ability to communicate complex problems in a simple form to team members, stakeholders and all the way through to users of the system.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for R&D, VFX processes and pipeline.
What you'll do:
* Facilitate the agile software development process
* Calendar management and meeting facilitation for the R&D team
* Ensure incoming requests from production are triaged accurately and expediently to the right developers
* Communication of on-going support and engineering efforts between production and software developers
* Helping planning and engage with stakeholders of development initiatives including prioritization and value
* Communication of issues and problems appropriately to the Software Management team
* Organization of department team building events and initiatives
* Assisting the Department Manager with day-to-day operations and team administration
- Address London