Quantity Surveyor – Sheffield
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £55000/annum Package
We are currently recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to join a client focused team for the Sheffield office of this National Construction Consultancy. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen an established and well respected Quantity Surveying team.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing Quantity Surveying support, there will be a focus on professional work on a wide variety of selected projects ranging from £5m to £500m including Commercial, Education, Residential and Retail.
* The individual will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of a project
* To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
* To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
* Comply with established commercial/procurement/ contractual strategies
* Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
* Individually or as part of a team operate processes for the selection, appointment and management of construction and engineering contractors
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline
* Strong technical delivery experience
* Ideally, but not essential, MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
* Ability to successfully manage complex projects for multi-stakeholder clients in a proactive and diligent manner.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading Consultancy and join at a senior level with further development opportunities at Associate level.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail please contact Nick Rhodes on (phone number removed)
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Call us on (phone number removed) if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
- Address South Yorkshire