Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £36000 – £45000/annum Pension, Bonus etc
A well known and respected leading roofing & cladding contractor/Sub-Contractor based in Co Durham are looking to recruit a suitably qualified Quantity Surveyor.
The company are continuing to grow and with a healthy order book and repeat business they deliver multi-million pound roofing & cladding projects. Their work encompasses the very latest techniques, materials and systems.
The role will include but not be restricted to:
* 360 Surveying
* Confident in all QS practice inc BoQ, Take Offs etc
* Preparation of valuations
* Tender process
* Sub-Contract QS duties
* Liaison with main contractor, suppliers and 3rd parties
* Sub-contract agreements
* Pricing of variations
* Final accounts
* Cash flow forecasting
The ideal candidate:
* Will have previous knowledge of all types of roofing & cladding
* Will have worked within the industrial roofing industry in a similar role
* Must have experience in all current popular roofing and cladding systems
This is a permanent position and SITE STAFF will be acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment on behalf of our client.
QS, Quantity Surveyor, Surveyor, Roofing, Cladding, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Address County Durham