Quality Assurance Administrator ( Fresh Produce )
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £23900 – £24000/annum £24,000 + Bonus, Car and Pension
Job Title: Quality Assurance Administration – ( Assistant Technical Manager )
Job Purpose: Responsible for supporting the technical team assisting the technical manager and the head of technical on customer driven technical needs and projects as allocated by the technical manager.
We would say that this role is very similar to an Assistant Technical Manager and you will certainly learn on the job from the current TM!
The Quality Administration role will be responsible for:
* Communicate quality information to the supply base
* Risk assess priority stock and communicate QC reports in order of requirement
* Inform Service Provision sites of supplier’s agreed remedial action
* Update all in-house systems with quality information
* Receive stock check status updates and communicate information to suppliers and/or retailer
* Maintain the Top fruit Dataguard system
* Communicate quality information to the commercial team
The ideal candidate will have
* Experience/ or background in a fresh produce inspection/quality control position (top fruit experience preferred but not essential).
* The successful candidate will able to demonstrate a keen eye for detail, strong communication skills, will be decisive and have a strong problem-solving ability.
* Excellent IT skills are required with good knowledge of Microsoft office and a working knowledge of Prophet would be useful, but not essential.
The position will come with a salary of 24k per annum + 1 month’s bonus guaranteed, a car, health insurance, pension
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on (phone number removed). Please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
- Address Maidstone, Kent