Qualified Maths Teacher KS3 – KS4
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Teach has been asked by a Great Yarmouth Area Secondary School to find a brilliant Maths teacher.
The benefits of working with Teach.
• Before meeting any potential Teachers, we take the time to interview them by telephone, taking references before deciding to meet them in person.
• Our personal face-to-face interviews include inspection of all original educational qualifications and the completion of all relevant safeguarding forms and security checks; including DBS and List 99.
• We monitor and constantly reference all our supply staff and where required, we offer free CPD training. This includes safeguarding and child protection.
• We offer a responsive, honest and personal service, which is manned 24 hours.
• We develop relationships with our schools, including regular visits, giving us a better understanding of the needs and expectations of schools we supply.
• Due to our good reputation, we attract a comprehensive bank of local, qualified teachers and support staff.
Teach is more than just a teach agency and this is why.
• We contribute a percentage of our profits to the Benjamin Foundation/The Copperfield School. This school supports vulnerable children of which we are their largest private donator.
• We also donate to food banks across East Anglia
• Our revision packs for Primary and Secondary schools have been well received and are an excellent aid to both pupils and teachers.
Our popular termly magazine Teach Talks is an excellent educational digest and can be provided in either hard copy or digital formats. Educational professionals follow this on Twitter @teachtallks