Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Warrington / Manchester (remote for the foreseeable)
Competitive salary depending on experience and rewarding benefits package
* Are you working within a Senior QA role and wish to take that next step into ‘leading the way’ from a QA perspective?
* Staying hands on whilst overseeing the QA teams?
* Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference and shape it with your own ideas?
If so then welcome so then welcome to MPP Global.
We’re looking for a QA Lead to lead the way, expertly testing all aspects of MPP Global’s platform both functionally and non-functionally, in order to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution and surpass the competition. This is a mixed manual and automation role.
As our ideal Software QA, you will possess the following skills and experience:
* Defining test plans, test cases, execution and quality processes
* Leading the QA teams from a hands on quality perspective, driving clear communications between departments
* Ability to write test plans and test cases
* Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
* Ability to write and execute SQL queries and scripting language used in automated testing
* Ability to solve problems in a logical manner and have exceptional attention to detail
* Must have a good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
* Developing QA plans for projects and defining requirements
* Reviewing automated tests written by the development team
* Designing and executing functional test scripts
* Signing off functionality for production release
* Supporting client UAT and production releases
* You will be enthusiastic, keen to learn and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We’re characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients, and reward it.
* Learning & Development – We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp – you can’t beat the level of investment we place on career development.
* Health & Wellness – We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your eligible dependents. We also offer health club membership discounts.
* Flexible Working Hours – We offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs.
* On-site parking & access to local public transport
* Modern offices that offer room for creativity to sit within a very talented technical department
If you feel you think you have these skills and experience required to excel in the role of QA Lead, we want to hear from you
- Address Warrington, Cheshire