Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a QA Administrator on behalf of Engie Fabricom UK. The QA Administrator will be based on a contract at Saltend Chemical Park, Hull, on an initial 3 month temporary contract.
Overview of the QA Administrator:
The QA Administrator is required to put together QA Documentations Packs and Handover Packs for the project.
Roles and Responsibilities of the QA Administrator:
* Production, compilation, issue, receipt and filing of project documentation between departments, clients and sub-contractors
* Putting together QA Documentation Packs and Handover Packs.
* Format documents to comply with Company procedures and templates
* Provide support to QA department to maintain auditable procedures and specifications.
* Responsible for keeping Project Quality Dossier up to date within given time scales and as directed by Project Manager.
* Compile Project Quality Data Dossier in adherence to Client’s requirements and company Quality Procedure.
* Communicate with Supervisors and Construction Managers on details affecting documentation and data
* Ensure that all data and documentation included in Project Quality Data Dossier is complete and signed as acceptable.
* Assist with Booking in all incoming documents and data. Ensure original copies of documentation/drawings are “Master Copy” stamped, dated and checked.
* Ensure all drawings, specifications, procedures etc. are entered into the Document Control module data base. Or any client produced/approved register.
* General typing/word processing, document formatting, minute taking where necessary.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
* Previous experience within a Technical Administrator or Document Controller position.
* Knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance within a heavy engineering company is desirable
* A good understanding of the availability and use of all relevant electronic tools and software including Microsoft Office.
* Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
* Keep up-to-date with latest industry and functional standards, technology and norms.
Please apply directly for the QA Administrator vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
- Address Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull