Project Support Coordinator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £22000/annum Good company benefits
Rewarding position as Project Support to join a busy Project Delivery team at a fast growing Technology based business.
This role is to work alongside the Sales team, liaising with customers and suppliers and third party contractors.
Fully managing the CRM database around the project support space. Adhere to project and SLA agreements that are in place. Updating, suggesting and identifying improvements on customer orders. Resolving customer queries and complaints following project delivery procedures. Generating analysis of customer reports.
Fantastic training provided and future career progression within a busy and dynamic Project Team.
* Ideally previous customer service/Account Management experience
* Highly organised, outstanding customer liaison experience
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict service level agreements
* To demonstrate good time management and potential project management skills
* Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
* The desire to succeed and ultimately progress
* Good passes at A-level
* A Degree is desirable but not essential
- Address Horley, Surrey