Project Manager – Software
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum DOE + benefits
We’re recruiting for a Project Manager to work in a growing Software Consultancy who specialise in Mobile App builds. Working in this established agency who have achieved year on year growth over the last 6 years by naturally winning new clients through excellent work, this represents a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager experienced in software delivery to join them as they look to continue growth to the next level.
As the Project Manager you would take on a role managing a team of developer and QA schedules. The key element of this role though is the successful, on-time and on-budget delivery of projects with Agile or Waterfall methodology. There is huge opportunity to develop in this role and grow to a Senior role within the agency in a short timescale; your personality, drive and multi-stakeholder management skills will help you to achieve this!
For this role you will need the following experience: –
* 3 years Project Management experience in software development
* Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodology
* Experience leading a project team including Developers and QA analysts
* A portfolio of experience to include web and ideally mobile app builds
* You MUST have web or App build PM experience. This is NOT an IT or Digital Marketing PM role
* Excellent stakeholder management skills (internal and external)
* Full project life cycle experience from estimation through development, UAT test and implementation
* Working with the Delivery Lead to suggest improvements to the processes or teams.
* Experience with tools like Resource Guru and Jira are not essential but preferred, particularly the latter.
This is a live role being recruited for during the Covid-19 pandemic. The interview process has been adapted and online interviews will be scheduled. This is not a major thing for this company as remote working is part of the role anyway. You will however need to be within commuting distance of Manchester City Centre as part of the working week is (usually) spent in the office.
This is a great opportunity with a growing Mobile App / Web Development agency in Central Manchester. There is real opportunity to build your career and work towards a role in their Senior Management team as the role develops and the agency grows further.
For full details on this live role and immediate consideration, please make an application ASAP
- Address Manchester, Greater Manchester