Project Manager, Fulham Broadway
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £60000 – £70000/annum
My client an emerging main contractor are seeking a Project Manager to oversee a new development in South West London consisting of both new build apartments and a refurbishment of an existing building into 60 apartments. Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager with a number of these years as number 1 on projects. The candidate will ideally have experience in refurbishment and new build, specifically in the high end residential sector and will ideally be in good locality of the project.
The project still has in excess of 6 months remaining and they are seeking a candidate for the long term as they are constantly winning projects in affluent areas around London. The current project is valued at almost £10m with their projects predominantly valued between £3m and £10m.
Responsibilities will include;
• Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
• Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
• Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
• Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
• Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
• Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
• Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
• Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
• Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
• Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
• Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
• Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
• The ideal candidate will have experience working for a main contractor on new build, fast paced projects.
• First Aid
- Address Greater London