Project Manager – Drylining
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £60000 – £75000/annum + full benefit package
An industry leading contractor with a turnover of circa £40m are on the market seeking a Project Manager for £2m residential fitout.
They are looking for a Project Manager from Drylining background who is capable of overseeing the Drylining and associated packages from inception to completion.
As a Project Manager Manager, you will ideally have a proven track record in managing projects as number one up to £5M. You must come from a sub-contracting background in Drylining.
The Role & Responsibilities:
* Working with the Contractors managers to get issues resolved
* Working with the client’s managers to get issues resolved, sequencing of programme and day work signed off
* Working to programme
* Ordering materials
* Checking drawings for issues and changes
* Checking the working areas are ready to start work
* Instructing and Managing Labour on site
* Being responsible for health and safety on site
* Carrying out toolbox talks, inductions, ensuring PPE is worn
* Logging events on site in the site diary
* Emailing the clients to inform them of issues onsite
* Paperwork including RFI's, Handovers, checklists, inspections, etc
* SMSTS or SSSTS required
Should this be of interest please do not hesitate to contact Dylan Hughes on (phone number removed)
- Address Greater London