Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
What you’ll Do
The Business Transformation PMO within Technicolor FEV is responsible for both delivery and the governance and standards for a range of enterprise programs and projects across the global organization. Working cross-functionally with departments including Talent, New Business, and Workforce Planning, the PMO ultimately supports the organization to deliver excellent work to clients both on time and on budget, as well as maintaining the business as an innovative market leader of VFX.
The Project Manager’s primary role is to lead, manage, and implement new business transformation projects across the organization. You will be responsible for all stages of the project life cycle, from project set-up and planning through execution, all the way to successful delivery and implementation.
Reporting to the Head of the FEV Business Transformation PMO, the Project Manager will sit within the PMO and also help with its day-to-day operation where required, supporting the development of project management maturity across the business in three key areas: People, Process, and Tools.
* Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of one or more global cross-functional business transformation projects at any one time. You will initiate project kick-off by developing the outline business case with the Project Sponsor, form the project team, develop the schedule, manage execution, monitoring and controls all the way through to formal project closure
* Lead the core project team for projects under your management, many of whom will also have business-as-usual responsibilities (i.e. not 100% project dedicated resources)
* Establish “right-sized” governance for the projects which you lead, including project team meetings and escalation criteria
* Manage risk, issues, change control, and the project budget
* Partner with other parts of the organization to help identify and manage both upstream and downstream dependencies
* Create and maintain all key project documentation
* Present and report on project status to the agreed frequency level to a range of stakeholders across the business, up to C-Suite level
* Support the Head of the Business Transformation PMO with activities to further develop the maturity of the PMO, including the continuous improvement of project controls, tools, and templates
* Be an active participant in the wider project management community across the organization
* Where relevant, lead the development of business process maps for projects under your domain
- Address London