Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £65000 – £75000/annum neg plus travel and healthcare
Project Manager Main Contractor Background
COLINDALE NORTH WEST LONDON
Our Client of many years is expanding again with projects within the Recladding sector of construction. We have watched them grow over the last few years and can only recommend working for such a stable, friendly & professional Company with a great work ethic who are looking for top Project Managers to help expand the company.
This is a great opportunity to work within the recladding sector of construction.
Our Client is looking for a Project Manager with potentially some previous EWI/Rainscreen/Cladding/Facades experience but this is not essential.
You must have previous experience of projects and be fully conversant on running multi-million pound £5m plus projects.
You must have the following
* Manage and monitor the delivery of the specified contract to time, quality and budget.
* Good man management skills,
* Be used to running a site,
* Dealing with the Client
* Resolving any issues that arise
* Co-Ordinating programming of works
* Attend meetings with the Client and Sub Contractors
* Hold a current SMSTS / SSSTS and First Aid and CSCS
* Have checkable references for previous EWI/Cladding/Render work
* Good all round general management on the site
* Motivate and appraise project staff and sub-contractors within your remit.
* Liaise with QS, H&S, ISO, D&Q and other managers within the company, in order to ensure delivery of the project.
* Liaise with finance, procurement and estimating as required, to ensure delivery of the project.
* Creation, management and monitoring of project plan and associated budget, working closely with Commercial, Design & Quality and Health & Safety departments.
* Line management of block / assistant / site managers.
Project Manager Competencies
* Technical – HNC or equivalent qualification/experience in construction-related discipline.
* Programme and project management – manage production of appropriate GANTT charts including critical path analysis, interpretation of requirements, tracking of financial information.
Project Manager Non-technical skills:
Understanding the business – Demonstrate understanding of externals.
Project Manager Salary negotiable dep on experience but up to 75k Plus travel & healthcare
Please call Heather to speak in confidence on the number listed
- Address London