Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
My client is a provider of software and services; helping organisations and companies to manage and make more informed decisions. They have a range of market leading software products a range of professional and consultancy services and now operate in 25 countries and with a number of offices located globally.
They are currently seeking a Project Manager to be part of the Customer Services team. The primary role of a Project Manager is to successfully deliver projects to time, quality and budget and ensure their customer expectations are fully met. You will have technical knowledge of the customer requirements and a good understanding of the project specification. You will be responsible for co-ordinating all activities from receipt of order through to invoicing and take full ownership to ensure the project is a success. You will be required to work closely with our Sales and Consultancy teams to manage the project delivery.
You will be responsible for progress reporting on all current projects and work with the team to mitigate any known risks along with planning required resources. Regular travel to your client’s workplace will be required, when allowed!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Promote and represent in a professional manner at all times
* Engage customers to ensure the smooth project delivery as well as helping to build relationships
* Develop effective collaborative working at a senior level, at times assisting and working alongside the Consultancy, Sales & Product Team
* Adhere to standard business processes and procedures and be commercially aware
* Ensure a smooth handover from Projects to Support Team
* Attend Client facing meetings, when allowed.
* Be willing to challenge and remove blockers that impact the agreed Project
* Project Management experience and in particular, experience of implementing software projects
* Experience of successfully managing a high volume of projects simultaneously
* Self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
* Confident with meticulous attention to detail
* Exceptional communication, organisational and presentation skills
* Capable of working within a progressive organisation and able to build strong relationships and credibility with customers and internal teams
* High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office skills
* Experience of promoting company services
* Ability to determine client’s needs with a proven record in retaining clients
* Excellent report writing skills
* Full, clean UK driving licence
- Address West Midlands