Project Management Assistant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a Project Management Assistant for our Cambridge based client.
This role requires you to liaise with different parties, plan and monitor project schedules, track project costs and budgets, create documentation and manage project invoice and payment schedules.
A limited amount of travel may be involved but the role is primarily based within the office.
Do you have:
* Previous experience working in a project delivery environment?
* Previous experience of working with financial systems, reporting tools and the application of a budget tracking system?
* Excellent knowledge of MS tools, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project?
If you have answered yes to the above- get in touch with Polytec today for more information!
The following experience would be an advantage:
* Experience of writing / maintaining quality plans, risk registers, action registers, HandS risk assessments, project instructions, and project progress reports
* Experience of working with UK government, including SC vetting
* Language skills, particularly Japanese, Chinese, French and German
- Address Cambridge