Project Coordinator – Farnborough
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £29000 – £29500/annum Excellent package and benefits
Propero are looking for an experienced project coordinator for our client in the Farnborough area, for a period of 12 months to cover maternity leave.
Our client is a leading technology company, working on a number of multi-million pound projects around the globe.
* AV Project Coordinator
* £29,500 pro rata
* Monday – Friday
* 12 month contract
* Work directly Project Management resources and/or independently to accomplish assigned tasks in a timely and effective manner.
* Proactively plan and assist in solving technical, personnel and other project related issues.
* Understand and assist with the maintenance of project budgets.
* Understand Audio Visual system functionality and installation processes and techniques.
* Accurately read and comprehend project technical and construction documents.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project and Adobe Acrobat.
* Effectively manage tasks and resources to meet project objectives.
* Self-starter capable of working independently and ensuring to meet deadlines.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
* Demonstrate time management skills with attention to detail.
* Valid Driver’s License
* Ability to travel to various job sites as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a project coordinator who would like to move into project management. Our client have an excellent reputation in their industry and offer full training and development
- Address GU14, Cove, Hampshire