Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £40000/annum Pension, Share Options
Is a fast-growing disrupter organisation making waves within the world of marketing analytics across their specific industry segment, with over 30 global clients they help the brands grow by monitoring and measuring their media and online retail relationships to support informed and targeted decision making, allowing their clients to optimise online sales conversion and enhance their influencer marketing and media strategy from a platform of services.
The primary purpose of the Client Project Co-ordinator is to implement client contracts and to successfully hand them off to production.
The Client Project Co-ordinator is accountable for;
* Ensuring clients are delighted during the contract onboarding phase
* Timely and accurate onboarding of new client contracts.
* Planning and co-ordination of internal teams and third-party suppliers to deliver against the plan
* Understand the contract deliverables in order to scope and coordinate and communicate the onboarding of new clients.
* Structure and organise project plans and workflows across the Company to deliver against contract and act proactively to resolve any potential risks or issues.
* Liaise with our third-party development team where system set up is required as well as third party data providers where applicable.
* Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications and identify and document opportunities for improvement.
* Seamlessly hand over new contracts and services to the Client Production Team.
* Where appropriate, engage with the client pre and post sales.
Experience & Personal Attributes Required
* Dynamic and self-motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
* A desire to work for an ambitious, vibrant and fast-growing small business that services the beauty industry.
* Desire and ability to work effectively as part of a coherent and collaborative team.
* Good at multi-tasking and prioritising and therefore able to work to and deliver against strict timelines.
* Methodical and thorough approach to work with high degree of attention to detail.
* A strong technical awareness with the ability to anticipate and communicate issues.
* Highly organised to juggle competing demands and to ensure development and implementation of proper systems and processes in an agile environment.
* Full fluency in English is required, fluency in other European languages would be an asset.
* Experience working within the media monitoring or the ecommerce tracking space.
* Have at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Address Richmond upon Thames, Greater London