Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £20000/annum Free Parking
We are looking for an experienced project coordinator/administrator to work within our clients support team, coordinating the day-to-day activity of key contracts, including report writing, sub-contractor management and pipeline management.
You will need to be very organised with the ability to multi-task, client focused, have good written and verbal communication skills, a can-do attitude and a desire to succeed. This company offers brilliant development opportunities for the future as the business is growing.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
* Weekly reports /regular project updates to line managers
* Composing professional and accurate correspondence
* Designing and mail merging letters
* Using word processing and spreadsheet applications including:
* Audit Reports
* Filtering data on excel
* Subcontractor management
* Ordering and managing equipment for installations
* Preparing and managing project files, photos, and records on SharePoint/CRM
* Subcontractor onboarding information: contracts, agreements, insurances, DBS checks
* Scheduling jobs
* Ensuring project targets are met and monitor project progress
* Ensuring all administrative paperwork is completed and stored correctly
* Maintaining customer records, including correspondence, scheduling appointments
* General customer and subcontractor service and relations
* Project resource planning
* Process paperwork in relation to projects which involve renewable heating surveys, quotes, and contracts.
* Serve as a liaison with clients, tenants, and subcontractors.
* Coordinate with the finance team on project payment issues/invoices.
* Perform research, audit, reporting, and referencing activities.
* Ensure all projects are GDPR compliant.
* Travel maybe required on occasion to monitor program delivery progress.
* Any other tasks which management requires support with.
Education and Experience
* Experience working in an office environment.
* A good level of spoken and written English.
* A good level of maths and numerical skills.
* Must be able to use Excel competently.
* Ideally previous experience in construction or renewable energy sector
- Address Washington, Sunderland