Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £24000/annum 25 days holiday
Our client work across Telecoms, Utilities, Highways and Civil Engineering infrastructure sectors.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced Project Resource Scheduler to work from their Longstanton offices. From a Utilities, Street Lighting or similar background the Resource Scheduler will:
Allocate work activity in line with client needs across a team of operatives/sub-contractors spread nationwide ensuring key SLAs are consistently met.
Liaise with the client to resolve queries in relation to the works being undertaken/completed providing regular updates on progress as required.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively, manage conflicting priorities and achieve deadlines
• Good eye for detail, completing work with a high degree of accuracy
• Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment taking commercially astute decisions
• Able to receive constructive feedback, maintain respect and mutually agree any action required for you to take in response
• Wants to be part of a team, wants to succeed as a team
• Good IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Motivated and enthusiastic, able to work independently using own initiative as well as part of a dynamic team
Ideal candidates will have:
* NRSWA/HAUC knowledge (not essential)
* Knowledge of permit schemes not essential)
In returm our client offer competitive salary and Benefits including 25 Days holidays
- Address Cambridge, Cambridgeshire