Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £9 – £13/hour
25 days holiday. Production Operative jobs or Technician based candidates to join an expanding engineering company. Could consider a more trainee / junior machine operator who wants to develop further.
Are you a Production Operator, Production technician, Setter, Manufacturing Technician or similar looking for jobs in the Nottingham / Nottinghamshire region? This jobs role is with an award winning Nottinghamshire engineering / manufacturing business who have fantastic benefits (25 days holiday. Great pension over 6%)
The working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
* Loyalty is a core value – a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
* The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
* 170 headcount across two sites in Nottinghamshire, global business with 1000 + employees worldwide
The job will involve:
* Setting and operating manual and CNC machinery to specification, producing quality parts.
* Work to guidelines and ensure quality is maintained.
* Basic inspection duties, measuring parts to specification.
Reference: JP-EPR(phone number removed)-CV
This job is commutable from Southwell, Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
- Address Southwell, Nottinghamshire