Production Systems Developer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Closing date for applications: 13th April
* To develop and maintain bespoke production systems for the books business.
* To provide technical support, including prepress development tools, training and documentation of software and scripts to process data and/or archiving
* To contribute to general production efficiency improvements by technical guidance to the books publishing division
* Research and develop ways in which the Books company can maintain the electronic integrity and reusability of all data
* Manage own workload to ensure software and updates are delivered on time, on budget and to our required standards
* Proactively manage the quality of work including problem-solving, right first time and effective feedback to relevant parties where problems arise
* Maintain good standard of housekeeping to ensure that code can be found and utilised quickly
* Provide project support where required on inter-and cross-departmental projects.
* To work in conjunction with other developers within the team to deliver projects on time and to specification
- Address Milton