Production Operative *Immediate Interviews
Job Type : Permanent, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £9.60 – £11.12/hour
Central Employment are currently looking for a number of Production Operatives to work within a fast paced production environment, producing automotive parts to the highest quality standards. Involved in Quality inspection and basic maintenance.
These roles are long term and full time. You will work full time through the agency until eventually you will be awarded a permanent contract.
Duties of the role include:
• Ability to set up and operate assigned equipment, with the ability to make adjustments to produce quality parts/products
• Adheres to the companies policies and procedures
• Works to and understands operator documents and SOPs
• Understands and carries out production based TPM
• Complies with emergency based procedures
• To carry out Quality Inspection as per SOPs
• Has a basic knowledge of Production SAP
• Works to and promotes 5S
• Understands safety awareness, works and contributes to maintaining and improving H&S standards.
• Responds to and carries out operator maintenance including tip changes
• Works to meet production based targets
• Carries out duties independently
• Trains new personnel
• To communicate effectively within the company, including passing on information to relevant departments where necessary
• To complete all operator documentation
• To carry out any additional related duties as directed by the Line Manager to ensure the proper performance of the role
The ideal candidate must be:
• Team Player
• Good attention to Detail
• Adaptable and Flexible approach
• Able to follow instructions within a fast paced production environment
• Computer Literate
• Good Communicator
• Previous experience within a production environment would be advantageous
3 shift (7am-3pm/3:30pm-11:30pm/11pm-7am)
2 shift (7am-3pm/4pm-1am)
£9.71 – 10.74 an hour depending on shift.
Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half. Double time is available on Friday nights and Sundays.
Average working hours are 39 hours per week depending on shift pattern before overtime.
Candidates MUST be able to work three shifts which includes nightshift. If you cannot work this please do not apply.
Please contact Jessica at Central Employment for more information or to apply. Start dates available immediately
- Address NE37, Usworth, Sunderland