Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Stoke on Trent Depot
The Hartshorne Group is one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the Midlands, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire. We provide full parts & service facilities for Volvo Truck & Bus as well as new and used sales, plus a diverse range of associated services.
We are currently recruiting for a Production Controller for our Stoke on Trent depot (ST5 7RX).
The main role:
– Over see the day-to-day organisation & control of all productive workshop staff.
– Deputise for the depot manager when not on site.
– Ensure high levels of quality are maintained on of all work produced.
– Monitor productive staff utilisation, productivity and efficiency.
– Ensure that health & safety regulations within the service department are adhered to.
– To liaise with the customer service advisor on job progress.
– Ensure that customer issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
– To understand fully the requirements of processing job cards and work flow.
– To ensure that the MoT Quality Control procedure is adhered to
Monday – Friday 08.00am until 17.00pm but flexibility is required.
Qualifications required City & Guilds part 1 & 2 / BTEC / IMI in motor vehicle management or equivalent practical experience in the commercial vehicle industry / or similar environment. Workshop management experience within a commercial or similar environment would be advantageous but full training will be given. HGV Licence advantageous but not essential.
Excellent in house product training programme
Excellent pension scheme
Comprehensive Health care scheme
Fully equipped workshop
Friendly & professional working team
The Hartshorne Group prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well being is at the forefront of our business
- Address ST5, Harecastle, Staffordshire