Product Owner, Sportsbook and Casino
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £70000/annum Pro Rata for 6 months
6 month contract
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner with strong knowledge of the sportsbook, casino and online gaming industry to join this start-up and lead on product development into the Mexican market.
This is a remote based role so you can be anywhere in Europe and able to work from the location of your choice, however you must be fluent in Spanish.
You will be partnering with various teams to lead on Sports Betting and iGaming content for the Mexican market and build the brand across all digital channels.
This is a hands on role with lots of autonomy. You need to be a real team player who is confident collaborating with other team members in different geographical areas and able to communicate effectively
About the role
* Working with the Global product teams to integrate new game/sports content providers relevant to the Mexican market and be in charge of building the Mexican Sportsbook and Casino solution from scratch across all channels (Desktop Web/Mobile Web/Native Apps)
* Analysing the market and competitor products.
* Working with UX and UI designers to define the customer experience across all channels
* Understanding and documenting requirements, and keeping stakeholders updated with relevant progress and planning
* Working with the global product and development teams to make sure all Mexican required workflows are supported, that delivery is timely and acceptance criteria is met
* Build the prioritised backlog and roadmaps, define the user stories and work with the dedicated teams to deliver the business value
* Define the vision of the product and communicate this effectively with business stakeholders.
* Fluent in Spanish
* Previous solid experience as an Agile Product Owner in a B2C iGaming and Sportsbook environment.
* Self-directed and able to drive detailed solutions to completion with minimal oversight
* Ability to work under pressure, in fast-paced Agile environments
* Experience of working in a lean product development environment understanding the concept of an MVP and iterative release process
* Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
* Confident documenting business and technical requirements
- Address London