Principle Structural Engineer – Offshore Wind Scotland UK
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £70000 – £85000/annum + benefits + bonus
Principle Structural Engineer – Offshore Wind Scotland Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh
NB: it is essential to have senior structural engineering experience in offshore wind.
Leading Renewable Engineering Company. Specialist engineers to the renewable energy sector – offshore wind, tidal, wave, marine. A fast growing, innovative and exciting renewable company to work for, that offer excellent chances for technical and personal development
As Senior/ Lead/ Principle Engineer, You will lead an office in Scotland (Aberdeen, Glasgow or Edinburgh) for Engineering Consultancy.
Specialists in Foundations & steel design for offshore wind turbines – stress, FE, loads modelling and complete design of large off shore foundations eg. Jackets, Monopiles and steel towers.
This is wide ranging and lead role – Mix of business development and strategy, management as well as hands on design engineering.
You will have offshore wind structural engineering experience at a senior level
– for instance: package management, engineering management, and detailed analysis and design in the offshore wind sector.
* Mechanical / Structural / Civil Engineering degree
* Offshore Wind engineering experience
* Structural engineering.
* You will have an excellent network within the renewable energy sector which will provide strong potential for developing new business.
* Excellent communicator: written, chairing meetings & presentations
Advantage to have any of the following:
* Owner’s Engineer, Package Management, Engineering Management or Contract Management experience.
* Offshore wind turbine foundation ( Jackets / Monopiles/ Floating)
* Steel Structures eg Steel towers.
* offshore installation, structures, and dynamics of offshore wind turbine foundations
* certification agencies such as DNV-GL, Lloyds Register and Bureau Veritas etc.
NB: please note it is essential to have offshore wind structural engineering experience. Our client has an excellent attitude towards ongoing personal development, Training & Development. Perm role based in Scotland, UK (Aberdeen, Glasgow or Edinburgh)
Call us or email Clarehill Associates
- Address Scotland