Principal Arboriculture Consultant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40 – £45000/annum Full package tba
Principal Arboriculture Consultant,
Our client is seeking to appoint a Principal Arboriculture Consultant, based from head Redditch.
Benefits: • Competitive salary, based on qualifications and experience
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Company vehicle, including fuel card
• Company pension scheme
• An annual professional institution subscription
• Training as part of an individual CPD commitment
The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of contracts for public, commercial and private sector organisations, as well as continuing to develop the Consultancy department.
Working on the framework for large governmental organisations,
Working for highways, local authorities, housing associations, as well as the Forestry Commission supporting APH agencies, DEFRA and other government organisations.
Carrying out decay detection inspections, using the latest PiCUS and Resistograph equipment as well as climbing inspections., Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for candidates holding:
• A minimum QCF Level 6 Qualification in Arboriculture or equivalent
• A minimum 5 years’ experience of Arboricultural Consultancy
• LANTRA Professional Tree Inspector
• A full UK driving license
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Significant experience within commercial arboricultural consultancy
• Experience working and managing large-scale projects
• An innovative approach that will deliver growth without compromising safety or quality
• Strong levels of leadership and managerial capabilities
• Experience with data collection software.
• Knowledge of GIS mapping and AutoCAD is desirable but not essential
- Address Redditch, Worcestershire