PRIMARY SUPPLY TEACHERS NEEDED
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £78 – £207/day
Key Education is an independent agency who has serviced education establishments across the East of England for over 15 years. We work hard to stand out from the crowd and go the extra mile to provide a personable service to our teachers, taking on board your circumstances and working with you to find the right assignments.
The benefits of working with Key Education:
* Choose from assignments that are in your local and surrounding areas.
* Select the type of assignment that suits you best from ad hoc daily supply through to full time long term, fixed term and permanent contracts.
* Receive pay via PAYE only – we do not use umbrella companies.
* Benefit from a personal service – you are a valued member of the Key Education team not just a number. With a small, dedicated team, you will speak to the same few staff members which allows us to quickly establish a strong working relationship.
* Work on a Contract for Services – this means under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR) after you reach the qualifying period, you are paid a comparative rate of pay up to MPS6 or UPS3 depending on the schools pay policy.
We welcome all enquiries from qualified teachers or experienced teaching staff such as instructor teachers and further education teachers interested in undertaking supply work. Even if you are looking for a just couple of days a month please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are an NQT we can help you find the right school to support you through your induction year. Alternatively, if you are looking to gain some experience before you start, supply teaching will allow you to work in a variety of schools which will give you an insight as to the differences between small rural schools, large city schools, academies and state schools.
If you have retired from education but miss being in the classroom then supply is a brilliant way to still do a small amount of teaching that fits in with your other commitments; we also have morning or afternoon bookings too. If you receive a pension it is advisable to find out how much you can work without this being affected.
Thinking of Returning to Teaching
Don't panic, it is like riding a bike! Feel free to call us to discuss your situation, ask any questions you have, and we will work with you to ease you back in.
Returning from Overseas
If you are looking to return to the UK or have been working abroad for a period of 6 months or more, there will be a number of documents you will need to provide. The most important one is an overseas police check which is easier to obtain BEFORE you return to the UK. Please feel free to contact us before your return and we can guide you through the process.
Registration and DBS Certificate
Registration is subject to references and an enhanced DBS check. The fee for a DBS certificate is £50.40. This is competed online and on average takes a couple of days to process. It is also mandatory that your DBS is registered with the Update Service. This is an online account that you create and pay an annual subscription of £13.00 for in order to keep your DBS certificate valid. If you already have an enhanced DBS, for the child workforce only, which is registered online, we can use this to register you.
If you would like to discuss your requirements or find out more information, please do not hesitate to contact Mark, Claire or Sam