PR & Digital Marketing Executive
Job Type : Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
Salary : £25000 – £30000/annum
Position : Public Relations and Digital Marketing Executive
Sector : Engineering/Manufacturing
Location : Doncaster
Salary : £25,000 – £30,000
Shifts : Days
Supporting the Head of Marketing to develop and implement creative marketing strategies that will have a positive impact for the company's brand and drive stakeholder engagement through a variety of media.
• Managing the company's public relations activity (both on and offline) across all product categories including general product PR and thought leadership initiatives. Consideration should be given to key stakeholders, relevant audiences and how to measure ROI.
• Building and maintaining relationships with media contacts (primarily trade journalists but some consumer activity).
• Creation and maintenance of content across the company's digital platforms (internal and external)
• Content writing for blogs, social media posts, press releases.
• Managing the production of case studies
• Managing industry awards entries.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of the company's online presence including website, digital marketing and maintenance of online databases.
• Analysing and reporting on performance using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics.
• Degree educated to level or equivalent
• A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role
• Consumer marketing experience an advantage
• Events management experience an advantage
• Self starter – ability to work on own initiative
• Good interpersonal skills
- Address Doncaster