PR – Account Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £27000/annum
FOOD & DRINK experience required!
Our client is an award-winning public relations & digital agency that delivers integrated campaigns for food & drink brands.
They are open to both those who have experience in integrated campaigns and to traditional PR experts who want to broaden their skills. All team members run a mix of traditional PR and integrated communications campaigns, so those with any knowledge gaps will have the opportunity to ‘upskill’ through the agency’s in-house training scheme
Prospective candidates need to be:
* Passionate about food and drink (and if you have expertise in the industry in general, that’s a big bonus)
* Experienced running PR-led communications campaigns for food and drink brands, whether that’s at specialist or general consumer agencies. If you have experience running Digital / Social Media campaigns too – that’s a big bonus!
* Experienced in both Trade and Consumer PR (although the agency is heavily weighted towards Consumer communications)
* Good fun! We have a highly social and young team based in the heart of Shoreditch and hold regular agency-wide socials
* Strengths in the following:
* Client relationships
* Time management and organisation
* A good head for managing budgets (although this will be a small part of the role)
* Influencer engagement
* Press coverage generation
* Willingness to adapt to the ever-evolving communications landscape and interest in learning new skills and disciplines
What the job entails
The Account Executive is at the heart of the team and integral to ensuring the success of campaigns.
They will need to manage up to their Manager and take a lead on driving forward campaign work. Along with the Manager, they will be responsible for hitting the KPIs (often centred around coverage generation) and for meeting all the milestones of the campaign (i.e. deadlines for delivering press releases, etc). Key to the role is supporting in managing the client relationship.
There are multiple teams. Each have a Director / Manager / Executive structure and all teams work closely together.
All teams run both PR and Digital / Social Media campaigns. Executives will take part in and lead integrated campaigns. However, campaigns will either be solely PR based or PR-led.
From Executive to Director level, all team members contribute to new business; drafting proposals, presenting pitches and generating leads. As well as the annual profit share bonus, there is also a spot bonus for the teams that secure new business wins and existing client contract renewals
Bonuses & Benefits
Palm provides a multi-layered bonus scheme:
Spot bonuses for individuals contributing to new business wins
Spot bonuses for teams that secure contract renewals from existing clients
The agency also provides a number of other benefits:
Pension contribution of 3% of monthly salary per month
Phone bill paid
Annual book allowance
Monthly social events
21 days of annual leave plus a day off for birthdays, bank holidays and the time between Christmas and New Year
As the agency is recruiting for multiple teams, we cannot confirm which clients new teams members will work on
However, all brands and products that we represent are highly innovative and therefore extremely exciting
A Director / Manager / Executive will traditionally look after a portfolio of seven to nine accounts, depending on the size of each one
- Address London