PR Account Exec – Hospitality
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £26000/annum
We are working with an award-winning public relations & digital agency that delivers integrated campaigns for hospitality brands who is now seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive.
Our client is open to experience for those who have experience in integrated campaigns and to traditional PR experts who want to broaden their skills. All team members run a mix of traditional PR and integrated communications campaigns, so those with any knowledge gaps will have the opportunity to ‘upskill’ through the agency’s in-house training scheme.
* Passionate about hospitality (and if you have expertise in the industry in general, that’s a big bonus)
* Experienced running PR-led communications campaigns for hospitality brands, whether that’s at specialist or general consumer agencies. If you have experience running Digital / Social Media campaigns too – that’s a big bonus!
* Experienced in both Trade and Consumer PR (although the agency is heavily weighted towards Consumer communications)
* Good fun! Our clients is a highly social and young team and hold regular agency-wide socials
* Strengths in the following:
* Client relationships
* Time management and organisation
* A good head for managing budgets (although this will be a small part of the role)
* Influencer engagement
* Press coverage generation
* Willingness to adapt to the ever-evolving communications landscape and interest in learning new skills and disciplines
The Senior Account Executive is at the heart of the team and integral to ensuring the success of campaigns.
They will need to manage up to their Manager and take a lead on driving forward campaign work. Along with the Manager, they will be responsible for hitting the KPIs (often centred around coverage generation) and for meeting all the milestones of the campaign (i.e. deadlines for delivering press releases, etc). Key to the role is supporting in managing the client relationship.
Executives will take part in and lead integrated campaigns. However, campaigns will either be solely PR based or PR-led.
From Executive to Director level, all team members contribute to new business; drafting proposals, presenting pitches and generating leads. As well as the annual profit share bonus, there is also a spot bonus for the teams that secure new business wins and existing client contract renewals.
Bonuses & Benefits
* Lucrative bonus scheme
* Pension contribution
* Phone bill paid
* Annual book allowance
* Monthly social events
* Day off for birthdays, bank holidays and the time between Christmas and New Year
- Address London