PR Account Director
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £65000/annum
PR Account Director
Up to £65k
Our client is looking for a driven, creative, and strategic-minded Account Director with at least 7 years of relevant PR experience, to join its stand-out team. The PR Account Director’s role will be to oversee key brand PR and integrated accounts that the agency passionately works with across drinks and lifestyle as well as the experience sector.
Our client is an independent communications agency, working with an exciting roster of clients spanning restaurants & bars, f&b brands, festivals, events and venues, lifestyle, disruptor brands. The agency is made up of a superstar team who are connected by a passion for culture, creativity and media.
Your role as a PR Account Director
* The Account Director’s role will be to manage the agency’s relationship with key brand clients and provide guidance and counsel for the PR teams across these accounts. They will be a rounded PR operator who has an in-depth understanding of the sector and exceptional communication skills, as well as the business skills to grow their accounts within the context and plans of the agency.
* The right candidate will fully understand the role of PR in a client’s marketing mix and be able to develop strategies in line with business objectives, overseeing the execution and quality controlling all aspects of the delivery to maintain a strong partnership with the agency. They will be a trusted advisor to their clients and be able to manage challenges with precision. They will be forward-thinking and creative in mindsight and share a passion for culture.
* Experience working with brands is required, ideally with drinks/alcohol.
* Creation and management of exciting and impactful, integrated 360 campaigns
* Ability to develop strategic insights in aid of client counsel
* Remaining abreast of influencer management and campaigns
* Managing campaign budgets effectively, achieving seamless project management
* Leadership of a passionate and ambitious team
* Knowledge sharing and training provisions for other members of the team
* Developing relationships with current and prospective clients and become a trusted advisor
* Keeping cool, calm and strategic in a crisis
* A solid understanding of the media, relationships with relevant journalists and have a keen eye for relevant PR opportunities
* Outreach and response to new business briefs, with big ideas and results-driven strategies
* Confidence in presentation environments, whether a new business pitch or weekly team meetings
* An impeccable eye for detail, overseeing the team's output to clients and being a seasoned wordsmith
* Overseeing and management of events, ranging from internal team workshops to client activations, stunts, press days, and immersions
* The role comes with generous holiday entitlements, hybrid/flexible working hours, plus group experiences, monthly team lunches, accolades for workplace heroes, annual team trips and more…
* Certified great place to work
* Hybrid office policy – currently team can choose to work entirely from home
* Flexible working hours policy
* 28 days holiday allowance (as well as bank holidays), plus an extra two weeks off for xmas when the office closes
* Lieu time, for any time spent out at client launches/festivals
* Monthly lunch on the house
* Annual company-wide bonus scheme
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today
- Address N1, Haggerston, Greater London