Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £40000/annum
PPC Executive/ Manager – Bishops Stortford, Herts £35,000 – £40,000
SC4 is delighted to be partnering an established and highly successful Ecommerce business in their search for an ambitious PPC Executive who will join their dynamic team to execute their paid advertising strategy and propose new initiatives and ideas.
Your New Role
In your new job you will be joining an existing team to deliver exceptional results that contribute to the company’s acquisition and sales growth, whilst increasing exposure to the brand, finding innovative routes to disrupting online competition.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will have an analytical approach and ideally 2yrs experience in a role that involves executing and managing PPC and Social Media advertising campaigns. You must have experience of using tools like Google Ads, Google Merchant Centre, Bing Ads, Ad Manager and Facebook. In addition you will need to have a genuine passion for paid media and the desire to keep up with technology and platform changes. You will ideally have knowledge of Google Shopping and data feeds and most importantly the ability to solve challenges!!
Your responsibilities will include
* Taking ownership in evolving existing PPC and Social advertising campaigns.
* Day to day campaign optimisation across Google search, Google shopping, and Google Display.
* Creating new paid campaigns to maximise return on demand
* Managing P&L on all paid campaigns
* Managing paid strategy to achieve company KPIs
* Developing new paid platforms to increase the effectiveness of the advertising strategy
* Working with channel account managers to develop a strong relationship
* Managing and report on attribution to the business to ensure a clear understanding across the business to the value of full sales funnel advertising
* Proposing new initiatives and ideas
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work for an ambitious, market leading employer, in a progressive position where you can have a true strategic impact on the business
- Address CM23, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire